Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mile drop

338.8 mileage in September 2008
318.2 mileage in October 2008
322.6 mileage for Nov 2008
133.7 mileage for Dec 2008

I had some issues with ripping out my valve trying to reduce the pressure. Icy and crusty roads were a problem in December (I don't have a winter set up) and this was the first week I could have gone more days, but Friday illustrates my problem. On Friday I was delayed as son climbed into bed (he had a fever as it turned out) and a mysterious oil smell needed investigation (and a call to the oil folks). I needed to get home early due to a bank appointment, which would have been cut close with the bike. In short I felt like a lot of excuses presented themselves and I took them. I need to really think about what is motivating me to ride, as I find it enjoyable, but is it powerful enough to claw its way through all the other things in life?

Next post perhaps.

No comments: