Thursday, October 16, 2008

Road Detours

They began working on Neck Road (see my earlier complaints about the condition of Alley and Neck), both areas needed work, but its been nearly a month. Not that big a deal I guess (I had called the highway dept. and they said it would be 2-4 weeks). I've been going up through Rock Village. Steve G. grew up there and has been giving me some insight on the area.

Its nice to have variety, though I think I prefer my even more rural route through the ponds and Neck/Marion Road. This post has been in edit for awhile and today (Nov. 4th) I managed to remember the camera and we'll see about getting some new pics. The weather has been colder, but my major failing is now sweat! I may need to break down and get proper bike jacket or wool. Need to get to work. Mileage for October is less than Sept. (probably due to less trips to meeting, it was vetoed this past first day.)

No comments: